Winstanley Associates is a provider of patient and health education devices, serving hospitals, clinics, physician offices and related health care institutions.
For over 20 years, we have combined interactive multimedia tutorials with state-of-the art technology to offer innovative solutions that help our clients meet the critical need of increasing patient education thereby improving patient satisfaction, patient outcomes, managing risk, and meeting regulatory standards.
Winstanley Associates combines the knowledge and experience of an established provider of interactive patient education systems with the focus and flexibility of a specialty firm. For healthcare clients, this translates to rapid, cost effective deployments of interactive devices customized to match each clients’ unique functional, operational and compliance requirements.
Through a unique partnership with the Patient Education Institute we create interactive personalized patient education programs according to our clients’ protocols to deliver actionable health information to patients with multiple modalities at key moments across the continuum of care, to enable learning and foster patient action. We connect with people in a language they understand at a time when they are ready to learn.
We help our clients have more impactful and meaningful relationships with their patients without adding additional staff work stresses by integration into existing clinical systems and workflows.
Programs are delivered on an advanced technology platform that tracks and reports engagement. We’re making a measurable difference in improving people’s health and satisfaction.
Patients Thrive through Patient Education
ENHANCE PATIENT MEDICAL OUTCOMES
- Better management of chronic conditions such as diabetes, COPD, and heart failure.
- Better compliance with patient instructions.
- More emphasis on health promotion and prevention.
PAYS FOR ITSELF IN A SHORT TIME THROUGH
- Staff savings – staff management of time more effectively through flexibility
- Patient education brochure savings
- Reduction in unnecessary hospital readmissions and inappropriate Emergency Department visits
- Reduces Average Length of Stay (ALS)
PEACE OF MIND THROUGH RISK MANAGEMENT
- Proof of patient education through documentation, available in electronic or paper format
- Proof of comprehension through patient responses to interactive questions.
MEETS REGULATORY STANDARDS
- JACHO and Medicare standards regarding patient safety/ patient education and documentation